Cabo San Lucas offers among the best waters in the world, for fishing. There are variety of fishes all over the year and the whether conditions are just good enough almost always. There are fishes in all seasons, which is why the waters at Cabo San Lucas hold fishing tournaments every year. It is a great place for sport fishing. There are many popular fishing spots in Cabo San Lucas, where, if you are lucky, you might be able to catch a variety of rare fishes. To go on fishing in Cabo San Lucas, it is highly recommended that you rent a fishing charter.
Why a fishing charter in Cabo San Lucas
If you are going to fish in the seas of Cabo San Lucas, it would be a waste of you don’t get to experience fishing in a fish charter while you are there. It is an amazing experience, where you can decide which place you want to set your fishing rods and bait on. You can either decide which spot you wish to go to, or you could trust your captain, who is highly experienced and an expert, when it comes to choosing a great fishing spot. Fishing in a fish charter is a great way to relax with your family and friends.
There are a few things you need to look at, before you rent a fish charter; the size of the crew and group, fishing accommodations, and general accommodations.
- Group size –The group size matters as you don’t want to crowd a spot for fishing with many rods. It is less likely for you to catch fishes that way. Also, you might want to accommodate your group on the boat, only up to it’s limit. So, if yours is a larger group, you should rent a bigger fish charter.
- Fishing accommodations – The fishing accommodations, like fishing rods, baits, and every other tools that are used to catch and store fish, are usually provided by the fishing charter. Some of the Fishing Charter boats also provide services to cook your fish, right after you catch. You could also take your fish home.
- General accommodations – If you want to have a luxurious fishing charter, with well accommodated, luxurious, cabins, you should rent a larger vessel. A smaller vessel will still be well accommodated and good enough for fishing.
Best time to fish
There are variety of fishes in all seasons. Some of the most popular fishes found here are, Striped Marlin, Yellow Fin Tuna, Dorado, Spanish Mackerel, Rooster Fish, Pompano, Jack, Wahoo, Sail Fish, Blue Marlin, Black Marlin, and Tuna.
- During December, January, and February, Striped Marlin and Spanish Mackerel are the most popular catches.
- From March to May, Yellow Fin Tuna, Dorado, and Rooster Fish are the ones that are a huge catch.
- From June to September, Wahoo, Sail Fish, Black and Blue Marlin, are among the most common and popular catches.
- October and November, are the busiest months in the whole year. There is a mix catch and the whether is ideal for fishing. Fishing tournaments are held during these two months. If you are considering to rent a fish charter during these two months, you must book well in advance or they will sell out. Tourists all over the world, visit Cabo San Lucas during these months, to experience a relaxed vacation and fish in one of the best waters in the world.
Three of the best fishing spots in Cabo San Lucas to take your fishing charter to are:
- San Jamie Bank
- Gordo Bank
- Cabo Falso lighthouse (which is also called the landmark of Cabo San Lucas).
Enjoy your vacation while fishing in outstanding waters of Cabo San Lucas in your private Fish Charter boat!
Los Gringos Charters Also Offers Following Services :
Los Gringos Charters Address: 20924 Chester St, Castro Valley, CA Phone: (866) 373-2905